BY DAWSON HUNT STAFFWRITER
Prom will be Saturday, May 22, from 8-11 p.m. in the gym and both outdoor breezeways on the gym and auditorium side of the building. The breezeways will be expanded in an attempt to offer outdoor space and increased distancing opportunities for students.
There will be a new format for ticket sales, and tickets will be available in mid-May. Single tickets are $25 and couple's tickets are $45. More information to follow.
Masks are required.
The dress code hasn't changed, and is available on the school website for students to use when selecting outfits. Students with dress code questions can contact Amy Story via email, Storya@hcboe.net.
Two free photo booths will be available for students to take pictures with friends
Prom Attire Guidelines
Ladies, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Neckline must not go below breasts in front nor be too revealing on the front or sides.
• Back of the dress should not fall below the waistline.
• Dress fabric should not be see-through. • Short dresses must fall past the mid thigh area.
• Slits in the skirt should not go above mid thigh (front/back/side).
• The top band of a skirt or pants must fall above the belly button all the way around the waist.
• Dresses must not be too revealing for a school sponsored event.
Men, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Tuxedo, or suit with tie, or dress shirt, dress pants, jacket, with tie are all appropriate choices.
• Appropriate dress shoes should be worn.
• No Blue jeans will be allowed.
• Shirts may not be removed. T-shirts are not appropriate for the occasion.
For more information look out for announcements and more updates on social media .