Prom will be April 30, 2022 at Morristown-West Gymnasium. Dress code will be enforced. Please adhere to these guidelines.
• Neckline must not go below breasts in front nor be too revealing on the front or sides.
• Back of the dress should not fall below the waistline.
• Dress fabric should not be see-through.
• Short dresses must fall past the mid thigh area.
• Slits in the skirt should not go above mid thigh (front/back/side).
• The top band of a skirt or pants must fall above the belly button all the way around the waist.
• Dresses must not be too revealing for a school sponsored event.
• Tuxedo, or suit with tie, or dress shirt, dress pants, jacket, with tie are all appropriate choices.
• Appropriate dress shoes should be worn.
• No Blue jeans will be allowed.
• Shirts may not be removed. T-shirts are not appropriate for the occasion.
Guests that you bring to prom must also follow the dress code. It doesn’t matter what school they may attend,what grade level or age. Email Mrs. Ashli Collins, Collinsa122@hcboe.net, if you have any questions regarding the dress code for the prom.