Morristown West High’s prom is being held April 30 from 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. Tickets for a single cost $25 and tickets for couples cost $45. The tickets are being sold starting April 11 to April 25. In order to get these tickets, they are available on GoFan Morristown Hamblen High School West Events and Tickets by GoFan beginning April 11.
This year's prom theme is the “Roaring 20’s” and taking place in the gym. If one has a guest coming that’s not from West High School for prom, they’ll have to complete a separate form for the school this year.
Here are the requirements for prom:
Prom Attire Guidelines
Ladies, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Neckline must not go below breasts in front nor be too revealing on the front or sides.
• Back of the dress should not fall below the waistline.
• Dress fabric should not be see-through. • Short dresses must fall past the mid thigh area.
• Slits in the skirt should not go above mid thigh (front/back/side).
• The top band of a skirt or pants must fall above the belly button all the way around the waist.
• Dresses must not be too revealing for a school sponsored event.
Men, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Tuxedo, or suit with tie, or dress shirt, dress pants, jacket, with tie are all appropriate choices.
• Appropriate dress shoes should be worn.
• No Blue jeans will be allowed.
• Shirts may not be removed. T-shirts are not appropriate for the occasion.
Students, remember that you are responsible for the attire of your invited guests. This policy applies to West high students of all grade levels as well as the students from other schools. Please inform them of the guidelines and ensure that as a guess they are in compliance. Address any questions regarding appropriate attire with Mrs. Story or an administrator prior to the Prom.