BY CHARLIE NEILL
Hello and welcome to your friendly neighborhood music media. If you are new, too bad, I already introduced myself 9 issues ago. School’s back, and like my humor, it’s already a burden amongst most individuals. As exhaustion fills the halls and my senioritis wanes, these particular tunes come to mind as the Trojan nation gets back into the routine of high school. So sit back and relax, get some “hot cup of joe”, read a comic or book, and listen to these monthly tunes.
1. “I’m so tired,” by the Beatles
2. “Crazy,” by Gnarls Barkley
3. “Say it Ain’t So,” by Weezer
4. “Dramamine,” by Jeff Rosenstock
5. “Life on Mars?,” by David Bowie